ON THE ROAD EATS SEASONING SPICES RUBS SPICE SHOP
Cooking Through The Bible & Beyond with On The Road Eats
Falafel Reilly Style
- 2 cups dry chickpeas/ garbanzo beans
- 2 small onions, roughly chopped
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tsp salt or to taste
- 3 tsp cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Falafel seasoning
- Drain & rinse chickpeas/garbanzo beans well then pour them into food processor or blender with onion, garlic cloves, parsley, cilantro, flour, salt, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and Falafel Seasoning.
- Pulse all ingredients until a rough, coarse meal forms, put in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Fill a skillet with vegetable oil to a depth of 1 ½ to 2 inches. Heat the oil slowly over medium heat. HEAT OIL TO 300 – 325 degrees.
For the complete recipe watch the video and download the recipe card.
Shelley and I want you and Greg to know how much we appreciate both of you and how hard you both must work in order to further the joy in our hearts. We had a wonderful time in Israel this time and always look forward to the next. God bless both you and Greg and your precious families.
Just a quick email to say I’m back safely from an unforgettable trip to Israel, it was very enjoyable. Greg was a great host and was super with all the local arrangements and is a real asset for your company. I’m so glad the political situation didn’t result in cancellation! All in all, an interesting, informative, thought provoking (and fun) experience. Thanks so much for all your help with the arrangements.
Dear Jennifer, I wanted to thank you for everything you did to facilitate our trip to Israel. I personally did enjoy every moment and I know Reba did too. It was good meeting your brother Greg, we enjoyed his company and his help. He did everything to reassure us that we were safe. Now we have a lot of good memories that we will cherish for ever. I can strongly recommend this tour. Thank you again for the part you played, we really appreciate your kindness.God bless.
Hi Jennifer and Greg,
Just want to take a moment to thank you, Greg and your entire staff for making our Israel trip a beautiful experience. This is my second trip with Maranatha and I have to say that you all have exceeded my expectations compared to other tour companies. Your pleasant communication with me and our group, administrative support and professionalism made this trip one to remember. Our entire time in Israel was not only safe, but impressive with the care we received by our guide, driver and other staff. Please extend my appreciation to Ruby and Samir for making our time memorable, filled with love and meaning for our group. We had 13 baptisms, one marriage proposal on the boat in the Sea of Galilee, many tears of love for simply experiencing Jesus in the Holy Land and people that touched our hearts.
Blessings to you and your Maranatha family for making such a beautiful difference.